Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson® Community Involvement
Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson® & Buell takes great pride in supporting the local community, that graciously supports our Harley® Dreams! Our loyal customers allow us to be a pillar of support in the Columbia community and surrounding areas.
If you are requesting a charity donation or TTH-D involvement, please fill out the form below completely. You are welcome to fax or mail the form to the dealership, as directed on the sheet. Please understand we are unable to particpate in every request submitted due to limited budgets.
Thanks in advance for considering Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson® & Buell to be a part of your charity event.
Click for our Sponsorship and Donation Request Form!
Please note we are unable to make donations or sponsorships of any kind to individuals. All donations must accompany a TAX ID # or have a direct community responsibility connection to be considered. These request need to be submitted 60 days in advance to be properly prepared for and considered by the determining committee.
Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson® proudly supports the following charities:
- The MDA
- The Palmetto Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Children's Chance
- Children's Miracle Network
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Columbia, SC
- American Cancer Society
- Boy Scouts of SC - Indian Water Council
- Honor Flight - for WWII Vets to see the Washington DC Memorial
- DAV - Harley's® Heros
- Toys For Tots
- "Support Our Troops" Care Package Campaigns
- Project Pet
- Camp Discovery
- Cops For Foster Kids - Midlands Foundation for Foster Children