New Rider Course
- Friendly, enthusiastic Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) certified Instructors make learning a breeze.
- Classroom time gets you familiar with the bike, its controls and the inner workings of a Harley-Davidson dealership.
- Learn the basic motorcycling skills on the range with a Buell® Blast® provided by the dealership.
- Successful course completion may streamline your motorcycle licensing and may help you get a discount on motorcycle insurance.
or Learn More
- In the classroom, you'll get to know the motorcycle you'll be riding and learn the basics of rider safety skills.
- On the practice range, you'll learn braking and turning, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
Getting Your License
On-site South Carolina DMV testing is available following your successful completion of the entire course. This allows you to take the riding portion of the SCDMV test on the same motorcycle and range you learned - and in a friendly, non-rushed atmosphere.
What You'll Need
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements